Accept Retail Payments
You have a few choices for accepting in-person payments. The simplest method is to attach a compatible card reader to your existing computer, or use your mobile device if you want to accept payments on the go. SecureTeller also powers payments for dozens of pre-integrated, third party point-of-sale systems.
Have a Question? (844) 814-0424
Ways to Accept In-Person Payments
- Virtual Point of Sale — Using a fully encrypted credit card reader, our free, browser-based Virtual Point of Sale turns an Internet-connected Windows computer into a point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
- Mobile Card Reader — Our free SecureTeller mPOS mobile application enables you to accept in-person payments directly from your customers using an Apple iOS or Android device and a card reader (readers available at an additional fee).
- Third-Party Partner Solutions — see our Partner Directory for pre-integrated solutions such as retail payment terminals and kiosks that use SecureTeller for payments.
- All major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Signature Debit Cards
- Manage and review transactions, configure account settings, view account statements, download reports, create “Buy Now” buttons and more through a password-protected website: the Merchant Interface.
- Sync for Quickbooks automatically imports your settled SecureTeller transactions directly into your existing QuickBooks account.
- Set up multiple user accounts with permissions to control account access.
- With SecureTeller, your customers can be confident their data is secure. Learn more about our compliance with industry protocols such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Building Your Business
- Improve your customers’ experience by speeding up the checkout process: authorize credit card transactions in as little as three seconds.
Free, Award-Winning Support
- Online Support Center
- Toll-free phone support
- Online chat
- eTicket system
- Web form email